This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a Bunched Plants or Potted Plants.
- BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* - Simply buy in 2 quantities, we will automatically send you 1 extra for free on eligible purchases. Offer valid on the same type of plant and in the same transaction only. Restriction applied.
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Common name: Bucep / Buce plants
Higher classification: Schismatoglottideae
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow-Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
This is my first purchase from APF as well as the first time I'll have any Bucephalandra. Anyway, after doing some research on buceps, I converted a matured 50-Gallon tank to a holding tank (for the four sets of BUY2GET1FREE items labelled in the attached photo) as I'm cycling two other tanks that they'll be placed in. As this was my first purchase from APF, I didn't order all the plants that I intend to stock those other tanks with as I had no idea what condition their product would arrive in. However, based on the timeliness with which my order arrived, the obvious care with which the product was packaged, and the healthy plants (and extra plants) that I received, APF will now be my go-to plant supplier. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a few more buceps (Brownie Ghost).
Details: I am located in the Seattle area of Washington state. I placed the order on Saturday, June 27, 2020. APF sent an acknowledgement email with the USPS tracking number which initially indicated a delivery date of Friday, July 3, 2020 but was updated a few days later to Thursday, July 2, 2020. Delivery was made shortly after noon on July 2 (according to the USPS tracking info) but I didn't realize that they had arrived until about 2.5 hours later when I received a delivery notification email from APF. I was worried that everything would be baked but after retrieving them from my mailbox, I was relieved to see that APF's packaging included heat shielding and all sets of packaged items were sealed in moisture-retaining, custom-sized, plastic bags. I took them inside and left them in a cool area of the living room where the holding tank is located as I was still doing work-related stuff. Finally got to them around 8 p.m., opened up all the sealed plastic bags, carefully removed each set of buceps from their foam and lead weights, inspected, rinsed and trimmed (minimal trimming was required), got the buckets I had with hardscape soaking... one with driftwood and the other with Seiryu... and started super gluing everything... also added a few Anubias Nana that I had on hand. Finished around 11 p.m., gave everything a once over, then placed them all in the holding tank.
It's now 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2020 and I took the attached photo about 2 hours ago. Therefore, the buceps have been in the holding tank for a little over two days with no melting that I'm aware of. I'm totally satisfied with APF.