Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, you, the customer have completely read, agreed
and understand to all these terms and conditions.
Claims: If there is a problem with your orders, we are here to help! We will resolve any problems that you may have. We stand out for all the products that we sold, and customers satisfaction is our number one priority!
- Live stocks: We do have LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE on all of our plants. In a rare case of plants dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of plants delivery. Please take clear photos of dead plants, damage box and send it to our email. Once we have the clear photos, we will decide to give you a replacement or refund excluded the original shipping cost. Please follow these rules promptly, if you fail to follow one of these rules, you will no longer cover by us.
- Please keep in mind that LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE are only guarantee live plants will be alive upon arrival. We don't guarantee you will success growing them, because many any factors may result in fail to grow them such as your aquarium environment, planted substrate, temperature, lighting, filter and CO2 system.
Returns and Exchanges: We hope that you are satisfied with merchandise purchased from us. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact our Customer Service Representative. You may return products within 15 days for a full refund of the item’s purchase price, excluded the shipping cost. In the event an item you receive does not meet your needs or expectations, you may return it. Some products are not eligible for return.
- Although we provide excellent packaging on all of our products, but some time they may arrive in external damages for some reason such as weather, courier drop, etc. We have no responsible, and no control on damage or delay on shipment. If you have any claims regarding damage or delay of shipment, please contact your local United States Post Office directly for details.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders if necessary. ( out-of-stock products, wrong orders, etc.)
PROHIBITED PLANTS: Some states impose restrictions on the intrastate and interstate shipments of certain plants. We do our best to keep up with these restrictions and will not ship plants that we know are prohibited. These plant lists change frequently at this point, and we ask that you help us obey your states laws by not ordering them.
- Live stocks are not eligible for return.
- Dry goods must be in New and Unopened conditions when return.
- Shipping is buyers responsibility on all exchanges or returns.
- Please contact us for Return Authorization before returning any goods back to us.
TRADEMARK: All brand names and trademarks are the properties of their respective holders and are referred to for descriptive purposes only.