This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a fresh bulb without leaves.
- Simply wash them in clean water and then drop them in the aquarium or pond. You will notice new growth within 8-10 days.
- We do not guarantee bulbs to grow even though the bulb has very high sprout rates.
Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Fast
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
There is no way to know if they are good until they sprout. I bought a bunch so I guess I'll see.
update from like a year later,
most of them sprouted and a couple of them are still doing very well and even thriving in my tanks.
so far so good
I received put it into tank after letting it soak overnight from water in tank.
It still floats on top of water so i snugged small corner of plant under wood and hasn't done anything so far. 3days still no signs of it being a plant...?
Bulbs came in dry and free of mold or squishy spots. My shrimp are riding them around while the bulbs wait to drop. Have never grown these, but they look pretty in all the tanks I've seen.
None of them had sprouts when I first got them. But after 2 days 3 of them started growing some fast. Then two more took off. It's been 2 weeks and 5 of them are looking amazing still waiting for the 6th to take off. 5 out of the 6 are doing great. Maybe the 6th was a dud but for the price you can't beat it!
I can't wait to see this bulb grow with the leaves. The roots are coming in good.