Anubias Barteri Nana Mother XXL is HUGE. They are very unique and beautiful aquarium plant that can be a standout, a centerpiece of any big aquarium.
- Sold as a big mother potted of Anubias Barteri Nana, similar to the picture. Each potted has 2 to 3 Anubias rhizome combined with one big potted
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
What a beautiful plant!! Perfect condition upon arrival. I absolutely love all my plants from Aquarium Plants Factory, you really can't go wrong. I added a picture for context, this's in a 180 Gallon Cychlid tank for size and reference.
I was a bit anxious spending so much on a single plant especially not knowing if it would survive shipping to the east coast, but I am so glad I did! It looks absolutely beautiful in my tank, and I hoping to buy more after rearranging things. I also bought a pinto anubias that really stands out against this one in the background.
An incredibly beautiful sample. Everything I had hoped it would be. Perfect large leaf for breeding Rasbora.
If multiple purchases for over 1,000g total water volume mean anything to prospective buyers, then this is the review to read! I've purchased nearly $1,000 of anubias from APF in 2021. All for large indoor fancy goldfish ponds/tanks. Without exception, the plants have been large, healthy, and clean. Now, nearly 6 months later, their growth has been phenomenal. I'd also like to highlight another aspect that sets APF apart from the vast majority of vendors: Their superb attention to detail when it comes to packing! I don't know about you, but nothing irks me more than having a plant shipment arrive that is in horrid shape b/c people don't care enough about their customers or the plants to properly prepare and pack them. I don't want free replacements. I want them to pack it right the first time...and APF does EXACTLY that with ALL of their plants. I have no doubt that APF would stand behind their plants if a problem arose. The thing is...with all the money I've invested in their plants, it's something that I've never yet had to concern myself with.
This is a pic of one section of a 600g tank. The wood in the pic is over 3' in length.
No complaints. However, my last order has taken too long to arrive. The plants may arrive in poor conditions