This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Growth Rates: Medium - Fast
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
First batch of plants & shrimp I ordered from you guys were fabulous which brought me back to purchase more plants & shrimp. The second order has been awful. Someone pulled the orange sakura from the breeding tank which gave me every orange under the sun. Now onto the plants. The plants look great but I HAVE HYDRA! All my standard tanks are infected. You are the only place I have ordered from. All my goby fry are dead. Worst experience ever! I know I should have quarantined but am too trusting. I will NOT ever buy from you again. Anyone reading this review please be careful.
My stems arrived well packaged, a nice bunch of about six. I separated them into two clumps and buried them fairly deep into the gravel to make sure they didn't come loose. The colors were great when I got them, but they're already looking much more vibrant and happy about a week later, and several of the stems are dropping little runners towards the gravel. Very happy with my purchase!!
Stems arrived quickly and in good health. They look fresh and I'm looking forward to incorporating them in a scape.
Each bunch had decent amount of healthy shoots with beautiful red leaves.
Mine are sprouting fresh leaves already and I just hope my lights and fertz can keep the red going!
My grandson introduced me to this site a month ago and I have become hopelessly devoted to AQUARIUM PLANTS FACTORY. You guys rock!!