Cryptocoryne wendtii is one of the most popular, and widely available aquatic plants in the aquarium hobby. It has several color variations, and it can be found in green, red, and brown colors. The size of the leaves can vary greatly, and even the texture of the leaves can differ from plant to plant. Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Brown' is an extraordinarily hardy plant, and it will thrive under low lighting and in both soft and hard water conditions. It is an excellent plant for both experienced and beginner aquarists.
- Sold as a Tissue Culture Plants with vitamin liquid/gel
- Packaging May Vary! To be sent in either in vitro bag or cup
- Bag / Cup size: Approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Sustainable growth aquarium plants species
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow - Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
The tissue culture I got was full of little plants but they were all density packed and stuck together therefore I was unable to separate the plants, instead I had to just plant the whole clump together
The tissue culture cup was bursting with leaves and stems! Must have planted nearly 30 individual crypts. Yep, they're small, but they look healthy and if even half make the transition and thrive I'll have gotten way more than my money's worth.
Plants arrived in great condition and there were quite a few in the cup to spread around.
Great quality, fast shipping
The plants arrived quickly and in great shape. No melting and I was able to divide into numerous clumps. Very happy with the purchase.
I am helping my mom start a new tank, a 15 gallon column. I ordered these as the mid ground plant. I've ordered a cup culture before and it didn't come with very many plants. This one tho had over 22! I was so surprised! I could have kept breaking them down into smaller individual plants but 1) we didn't need 22 haha and 2) some of them looked better left alone as a small cluster of 2 or 3. They were all so leafy and beautiful. Once I opened the cup I couldn't close it again bc the leaves were just bursting out of it. We ended up using 13 in her tank and I brought home thr rest to put in mine. Once you calculate how much each plant costs it came down to about 60 cents per plant, per beautiful well rooted leafy plant! What a deal! I will 100% be ordering from here again