This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a Small Bare-Root Plant, Bunched Plant, or Potted Plant.
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
- BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* - Simply buy 2, we will send you 1 extra for free on eligible purchases. Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer only valid for Pack of 1, not to other bulk, wholesale packs. Offer valid on the same plant and the same transaction only.
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
Plants came in great! I had no experience with plants before this, and wanted to share my experience. I'm growing on pure eco-complete with no heater (~70-75F) in really hard water, pH 8, low/medium light. Plants doing great, some growth, no complaints!
BUT just as an FYI/point of comparison for anyone else with similar conditions, COMPARED to the green crypts -- which I got from this company too at the exact same time & kept in exact same conditions -- the "brown" have grown WAY more slowly. See side-by-side comparison in photos. The greens have grown about 3-4x the amount, and in a different part of the tank have so far exceeded the "brown" growth that you can't even see the brown anymore even though I started with more "brown" plants. So far I've given each plant probably 0.5 root tabs total, a little water column fertilizer in a relatively understocked 20g high tank of 14 endler males + 1 bristlenose, and that's it. I believe that the darker crypts will thrive better if I had better lighting conditions, as that is the case with most plants, whether aqueous or not!! Just keep this in mind if you can't decide between types or if you're looking for faster growth!
I have received healthy and big plans, will definitely shop again
As with all the plants from APF, the Crypes I received were lush and Beautiful! I mean absolutely perfect. Their quality astounds me!!!
Order came quickly and everything was healthy and as described.
matter of fact the Crypts looked pretty bad. I contacted APF with my concerns and explained what I was dissatisfied with.
After a few emails back and forth, I was notified that three new Crypts would be sent to me on Monday.
They arrived in excellent condition thanks to the way they pack them and the Crypts looked 100% better than my initial order did. APF has been my go-to vendor for live aquatic plants and after the way they stepped up to the plate and made good I cant see shopping elsewhere.
Much obliged to everyone associated with APF for being such an honorable and upstanding company.
No melt at all. The size id expect and looking great 3 weeks later