This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a Small Bare-Root Plants, Bunched Plants, or Potted Plants
- Young plants grow in a controlled laboratory environment
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Plants came in great! I had no experience with plants before this, and wanted to share my experience. I'm growing on pure eco-complete with no heater (~70-75F) in really hard water, pH 8, low/medium light. Plants doing great, some growth, no complaints!
BUT just as an FYI/point of comparison for anyone else with similar conditions, COMPARED to the green crypts -- which I got from this company too at the exact same time & kept in exact same conditions -- the "brown" have grown WAY more slowly. See side-by-side comparison in photos. The greens have grown about 3-4x the amount, and in a different part of the tank have so far exceeded the "brown" growth that you can't even see the brown anymore even though I started with more "brown" plants. So far I've given each plant probably 0.5 root tabs total, a little water column fertilizer in a relatively understocked 20g high tank of 14 endler males + 1 bristlenose, and that's it. I believe that the darker crypts will thrive better if I had better lighting conditions, as that is the case with most plants, whether aqueous or not!! Just keep this in mind if you can't decide between types or if you're looking for faster growth!
I have received healthy and big plans, will definitely shop again
As with all the plants from APF, the Crypes I received were lush and Beautiful! I mean absolutely perfect. Their quality astounds me!!!
Order came quickly and everything was healthy and as described.
matter of fact the Crypts looked pretty bad. I contacted APF with my concerns and explained what I was dissatisfied with.
After a few emails back and forth, I was notified that three new Crypts would be sent to me on Monday.
They arrived in excellent condition thanks to the way they pack them and the Crypts looked 100% better than my initial order did. APF has been my go-to vendor for live aquatic plants and after the way they stepped up to the plate and made good I cant see shopping elsewhere.
Much obliged to everyone associated with APF for being such an honorable and upstanding company.
No melt at all. The size id expect and looking great 3 weeks later