This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Nymphaea Daubenyana is a beautiful water lily species native to tropical regions of Africa, including the Nile River and Lake Victoria. This plant is named after Charles Giles Bridle Daubeny, a renowned botanist and horticulturist from England.
This water lily species is known for its striking white or pink flowers, which are held above the water on long stalks. The flowers have a sweet fragrance and are visited by pollinators such as bees and butterflies. The leaves of Nymphaea Daubenyana are round and green, providing a beautiful contrast to the delicate flowers.
Nymphaea Daubenyana is well-suited for ponds or water gardens in tropical climates, as it prefers still water with at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day. It can be grown in water depths of up to 6 feet and benefits from regular fertilization with water lily fertilizer tablets to promote healthy growth and blooming.
This water lily species is also adaptable to being grown in containers or tubs in a greenhouse or conservatory. With proper care and maintenance, Nymphaea Daubenyana can continue to produce stunning flowers year after year, making it a valuable addition to any water garden or aquatic plant collection.
- You will get 1 water lily tuber of Nymphaea Dauben Yana. (organic sprouts tuber)
- All of our water lilies tubers/rhizomes have been inspected before ship out and guaranteed they are viable and perfect to grow in a proper pond environment. The picture is not the actual product you will receive, but a sample representation.
Plant Form: Tuber
Sunlight: Full Sun, Partial Shade
Soil Type: Gravel, Clay, Sand, Dirt
PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WATER LILY
There are two main types of water lilies, tropical and hardy. The differences between tropical and hardy water lilies are a growing habit. Tropical water lilies don't do well in winter. Hardy water lilies, on the other hand, can tolerate the cold. Tropical water lilies tubers must be removed from the pond and stored in moist conditions to come back in the future years. In warm climates, they can remain in the pond.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I received my nymphaea daubenyana plant and everything was well packed. In 3 days my plant put out 4 new leaves. I'm very happy.
This is a very professional and quality business.
Well recommended Thank You so much.
Very beautiful water lily with great growth and lovely flowers that appear often. I love how well this lily does in my small container water garden that I have on my patio. It fills the container easily and I love how the flowers sit above the water. When one flower is done, another is quickly coming up to take it's place. Plant arrived packed very well and it started growing for me in no time at all. Great company to work with and will definitely buy from again. The water lilies are amazing and I love the wide range of lilies that are available. Price is great too.