Wine Red Crystal Shrimp | Special Flat Rate Shipping from Aquarium Plants Factory®
Overnight 1-2 Days Shipping at Special Low Rates available at checkout
Common Name: Wine Red Crystal Shrimp / Red Panda Shrimp
Scientific Name: Caridina Cantonensis
Color: Deep Red / White
Care Level: Intermediate
Water Conditions: 68-80°F, KH 0-5, pH 6.2-6.8, gH 4-6
Max. Size: 1.6 inches / 4 centimeters
Origin: China / Japan / Asia
Recommended Tank Size: 5 gallons or bigger
The Key Benefit of our Freshwater Shrimp
- Ship in adult size, approximate 0.4 - 0.74 inch (1.0 - 1.9 cm)
- Easy to care, unique, hardy and beautiful.
- Friendly shrimp, safe for plants, fish, snail, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control algae bloom. Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
Caridina Cantonensis also known as Crystal Shrimp, Bee Shrimp or Tiger Shrimp. This freshwater ornamental dwarf shrimp originally from China and Japan is a very popular choice for your aquarium. Throughout the years, ornamental shrimp and fish breeders from all around the world, especially Taiwan has created several colorful strains from the wild type shrimp including the following collections:
Crystal Black / Panda / Shadow Panda / Black King Kong / Extreme Black
Crystal Red / Wine Red / Ruby Red / Extreme Red
Crystal White / Golden Bee / Orange Bee / Blue Bolt / Red Bolt
Crystal Blue Jelly / Crystal Green Hulk
Black Tiger / Black Line / Swiss Cheese / Naked Tail / White Venter / Black Diamond / Orange Eye Black Diamond
Orange Eye Blue Tiger / Blonde / Red Striped / Sky Blue / Indigo Blue / Deep Blue / Rusty Red / Royal Blue
The quality, grade, rarity, patterns, and the density of the shell color can determine their sales price.
Like other algae-eating shrimp, Caridina Cantonensis species is a scavenger and an algae eater so they can eat almost anything including left-over food from the fish or use special Crystal Red Shrimp food, biofilm, algae wafer, cooked spinach, bloodworm, seaweed, etc.
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Absolutely beautiful shrimp! Great color, and look super healthy. The tracking of this package was a bit of a hassle, but that was not the company's fault, it was an issue with the USPS. However, Tristan from Aquarium Plants Factory kept in touch with me through the entire process, and was very reassuring. The shrimp did indeed arrive in great shape, as they were packaged really well. The shrimp are still getting used to their new tank, so they are hiding quite a bit. When they do come out though, they are very entertaining to watch! Lovely shrimp, and I will certainly getting more!
(picture taken at night)