White Wizard Snail
Filopaludina Martensi commonly known as White Ghost Wizard Snail or White Trapdoor Snail. It is a very rare species in the aquarium hobby. They are one of the large freshwater snails with a gill and an operculum, an aquatic gastropod mollusk in the family Viviparidae.
Scientific Name: Filopaludina Martensi
The key benefit of our White Wizard Snail
- Ship in adult sizes.
- Friendly snails, safe for plants, fish, snail, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control the algae, fish food waste, and any decompose materials such as the dead body of fish, snail or dead plants.
- Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
We love our new addition to our mollusk family, he is so beautiful and brings a very tranquil touch to my tank with the bluish pink hues in his foot and white and gray shell. STUNNING! I feel so privileged to have him, and after such a long journey I was so impressed. Thank you APF!!
Could not be happier, arrived super quickly. All healthy and already have babies. Only thing that I feel could be better, is there was no water or damp paper towels in with snails, so they kind of banged into each other. But they are doing well. Would definitely buy from them again!
Out snail arrived healthy and alert, immediately exploring once added to the tank.
We are very appriciative of the updates we received and overall quick delivery.
My snails arrived a day late thanks to Corona. They were in a small moist bag with insulation burrito-wrapped around it. This was placed in a box that was put into a priority envelope. There was nothing in the bag for them to cling to and you could hear them banging against each other as I pulled them from my mailbox. It is now day 3. One has finally moved to feed, but two of them moved under a piece of driftwood and have not moved since. I've checked and they are alive and my water parameters are good. They may be coming out at night, but if so, they are returning to the same place. They are gorgeous snails and I would only ask for maybe paper towels to soften travel, and a care sheet. What do I feed them? I read online they are not algae eaters, preferring protein and dietrus?
The wizard snail came in healthy and ready to explore his new home. Quick and delivery.
Speedy delivery. Ordered a set and they got to work! I’m happy with my purchase! Will order from this site in the future.