This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Furthermore, it was previously introduced as Ammannia sp. Bonsai and determined in 2009 by Cavan Allen.
Rotala Indica has a thick, round leaf and the tip of the plant usually turns reddish under strong lighting. Rotala Indica growing straight, erect, upright versus Rotala Rotundifolia often have a creeping habit when it grows under intense lighting.
Rotala Indica is commonly seen in Street / Dutch style aquariums and is also ideal for small, nano aquarium tanks. It appears best when grown in small to medium groups.
- Sold as loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Scientific Name: Rotala Indica
Trade Names: Rotala Indica 'Bonsai' / Rotala sp. Bonsai
Common Name: Indian Toothcup
Misapplied Names: Ammannia sp. Bonsai / Ammania sp. Bonsai
Synonyms: Peplis indica WILLDENOW (1799), and others.
Colors: Yellowish-green to reddis
Can grow emersed?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
I received bright and happy plants.
Plants arrived very healthy
This is a good-looking sturdy stem plant, I purchased them about 2 weeks ago, package was delivered 3 days later and very well packed. They went in to a holding tank and we're absolutely thriving from the start, didn't dose CO2 or ferts. It went into a relatively new tank (about a month old). Bonus, they also started flowering underwater! Small little purple flowers! I really want more of them
Such a cute plant. My juvenile Amano shrimp are extra happy.
I got my order today, Plants were amazingly packed for the long trip across the USA. I was concerned with the USPS being the carrier that I would get dead plants. The team at ADF made sure that did not happen! The plants where healthy and even showed new roots in transit. I am looking forward to my next order!
Arrived on time and healthy. Plants already beginning to show new growth within 10 days.