Marsilea Hirsuta also is known as Dwarf Four Leaf Clover. It's a popular foreground, a carpet plant originally from Australia. Even though it's called Dwarf Four Leaf clover. However, the leaf shape can range from one, two, three, or four leaves depending on the environment. There is no clear way to tell how their leaf system work. Overall, it's a very easy plant to keep. Under the right environment, it provided runners and spread out the entire aquarium. We currently carry two Marsilea species, Marsilea Hirsuta and Marsilea Crenata.
- Due to the fast growth, it's normal for the Marsilea species to have some brown/red leaf in the cup.
- Sold as in Vitro, Tissue Culture Cup with vitamin liquid/gel.
- Cup size: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants.
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Growth Rates: Medium-Fast
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I bought this because I loved the looks and texture of the plant. I knew it was aquatic but have seen it in terrariums planted out of water in soil.
I figured it would need time to adjust and get wilted etc, but it started to spread out right away.
Im thinking of getting more but really if it grows this fast I dont know where to put it.
Thank you for an amazing little plant
Really full TC Cup full of healthy plants. Bought two and could have gotten by with one because of how much there was!
The cup arrived quickly and it looks reasonably healthy. I wasn't familiar with tissue culture as I normally either got pots or bare roots. I was able to get the media gel off rather easily. What was tough was separating the plants. Once I did I found I had much more than I actually needed, since it was going into an established tank that had many plants already. I really like this even though it took a bit of time planting individual groups. I am very happy with how it looks. And definitely if I were starting from scratch, this would be my front carpet choice.
There were a few brown leaves when it arrived, but it's looking good now. I planted as one long "hedge." Best of all, my betta loves it! He literally rolls around in it!
The plant was delivered on time and in great condition. I highly recommend ordering from this company.