Little Nerite Snail | Special Flat Rate Shipping from Aquarium Plants Factory®
Overnight 1-2 Days Shipping at Special Low Rates available at checkout
Neritina species are also known as Nerita / Nerite Snail. They do well in freshwater and brackish water. They are suitable for planted aquarium because they are small and can take care of the algae problem. They can eat many types of food and algae including Phytoplankton, Diatoms Algae, Film/Slime Algae, Black Beard Algae and Green/Brown Spot Algae which are very tough on glass and hard to remove by hand.
Neritina Snails eat invertebrate pellets, flake foods, algae, waste and cooked vegetables such as carrot, zucchini, kale, spinach, or cucumber.
The key benefit of Neritina Snails
- Very small, tiny snails but work very hard to clean up your aquarium.
- Do not reproduce and breed in the freshwater environment.
- Unique and beautiful snail in the planted aquarium market.
- Friendly snails, safe for plants, fish, snail, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control the algae, fish food waste, and any decompose materials such as the dead body of fish, snail or dead plants.
- Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
- Easy to control. They breed eggs but don't usually hatch in freshwater and doesn't consider as an invasive species in the controlled aquarium.
Recommended Water Parameters:
- Temperature: 65° - 86° F (18° - 30° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 8.0
- KH: 5 - 12 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 5 gallons
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I bought 5 olive nerite snails for my 5 gallon tank. They're doing very well. They don't disturb my plants, so it's a good partnership.
They came quickly and all 4 were alive. I think it helps I am in Northern California and this is coming from southern. They are doing great in my goldfish tank almost completely eliminating my algae issue
I was really nervous because we are having a record breaking heatwave right now and these little guys were a day late. They were packaged well though with some plant clippings. I also received an extra one and all 4 are alive, healthy, and cleaning away. Buttercup (who has faint yellow stripes), Moscato, Nova, and Latin (closer to the ones pictured with slight tiny spots) are all about the sized pictured. Very happy and would order again!
I’m glad Buttercup, Moscato, Nova and Latin are doing great and enjoy their sweethome.
Aquarium Plants Factory