Japanese Trapdoor Snail
We offer the highest grade of Japanese Trapdoor Snail (Viviparus Malleattus) with Green Mint Pastel mix with white & brown color on the shelf. This snail is perfect for any aquarium or pond.
The key benefit of our Japanese Trapdoor Snail
- Ship in adult sizes. [ Highest Grade Quality - Amazing Color! ]
- Rare Nice Green Mint Color with a clean shelf pattern.
- Friendly snails, safe for plants, fish, snails, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control the algae, fish food waste, and any decompose materials such as the dead body of the fish, snail, or dead plants.
- Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
The Japanese trapdoor snails and plants were in excellent shape and better than expected. I've bought aquarium plants from other vendors and these all came in better shape than from better known competitors. Such a good experience I started another tank. ;)
They arrived alive and well. They each have little personalities. Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the 3 pack but there was an extra which worked perfect for my 4 tanks. They got right to work eating the algae. Can’t recommend enough! Thank you 💚
Nice green trapdoor snails, as seen in back towards center, next to white wizard snails on left rear. The thing that perplexes me is, which ones had the brown baby snails in the foreground?
Fast shipping and all arrived healthy and active
I purchased the 3 mint green trapdoor snails. Two are as pictures but one isn't. Just the very top of the snails shell is. :slightly_frowning:. They say best quality but I feel like they threw a imperfect in there. Just pretty pricey for not getting all mint green.