Homalomena sp. Sekadau South is a fantastic plant of the family of Bucephalandra. It's native to Borneo and it was discovered in the same habitat as the famous Bucephalandra plant. It’s a very slow-growing plant, they only required little care to stay healthy. A rich nutrient substrate, medium to high lighting. CO2 is not required but it can benefit from it. Homalomena sp. Sekadau South is a rare plant so you won’t see them often in your local fish store. We finally have a chance to have this plant in stock, so buy it now before it's gone.
- Sold as in Vitro, Tissue Culture Cup with vitamin liquid/gel.
- Cup size: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants.
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This is the second time ordering and these TC do not disappoint! Sooo many plants in each culture and all perfectly grown.
Shipped quick and arrived quick. So excited to see these grow in. The cup was packed so full with plants and had a nice layer of the nutrient gel that it was hard to pull the plants out without tearing any leaves, stems, or roots.
Beautiful aquarium plants
First, the order I placed with Aquarium Plants Factory was my first venture into tissue culture plants and I couldn't be more pleased. When they arrived at my residence in Georgia (shipped in the August heat) they were still cold from the factory and all the plants arrived in excellent condition.
Secondly, the Homalomena sp. Sekadau South will make an excellent plant once it grows in. The leaves were full and a beautiful vibrant green color. They have already grown an inch since I put them in my tank without CO2. As I previously said, I couldn't be more pleased with my order.
A great deal. I received five nice sized, health plants in the one container. They transitioned from cup to aquarium without an issue. Very happy.