Giant Ramshorn Snail | Special Flat Rate Shipping from Aquarium Plants Factory®
Overnight 1-2 Days Shipping at Special Low Rates available at checkout
Marisa cornuarietis, common name the Colombian ramshorn apple snail, is a species of large freshwater snail with an operculum, an aquatic gastropod mollusc in the family Ampullariidae, the apple snail family. These snails are popular in aquariums and are also used in the wild as a biological control agent.
The key benefit of our snail
- Very rare, unique and beautiful snail in the planted aquarium market.
- Friendly snails, safe for plants, fish, snail, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control the algae, fish food waste, and any decompose materials such as the dead body of fish, snail or dead plants.
- Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
- Easy to control. They breed eggs outside of the water and doesn't consider as an invasive species in the controlled aquarium.
Recommended Water Parameters:
- Temperature: 81° - 86° F (27° - 30° C)
- pH: 7.0 - 8.0
- KH: 5 - 30 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.