Pom Pom Crab | Special Flat Rate Shipping from Aquarium Plants Factory®
Overnight 1-2 Days Shipping at Special Low Rates available at checkout
Pom Pom Crab ( Ptychognathus Barbatus ) is a fully aquatic dwarf crab for freshwater planted aquarium. They even do well with dwarf shrimp since they are small in sizes that are about 1-2cm.
The key benefit of our crab
- Very rare, unique and beautiful crab in the planted aquarium market.
- Friendly crab, safe for plants, fish, snail, and other aquarium's inhabitants.
- Control the algae, fish food waste, and any decompose materials such as the dead body of fish, snail or dead plants.
- Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment.
- Easy to control. They breed eggs outside of the water and doesn't consider as an invasive species in the controlled aquarium.
Recommended Water Parameters:
- Temperature: 81° - 86° F (27° - 30° C)
- pH: 7.0 - 8.0
- KH: 5 - 30 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product contains copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.