Throughout the years, ornamental shrimp and fish breeders from all around the world, especially Taiwan have created several colorful strains including Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Brown, Blue, Black, White and Transparent. The quality, grade, rarity, patterns, and density of the shell color can determine their sales price.
- Young Adult Size | approx. 1.0 - 1.5 cm
- Easy to care, unique, hardy, and beautiful
- Friendly shrimp, safe for plants, fish, snails, and other aquarium inhabitants
- Control algae bloom. Balanced your aquarium water and create a great ecosystem environment
Scientific Name: Neocaridina Davidi
Common Names: Dream Blue Velvet Shrimp
Other Trade Names: Blue Neocaridina Shrimp / Sapphire / Diamond / Fantasy Blue
Other Classifications: Neocaridina Denticulata Sinensis / Neocaridina Heteropoda
Care Level: Easy
Life Cycle: 1 - 2 years
Max. Size: 3.0 - 4.0 cm
Recommended Tank Size: 5 gallons or bigger
Water Conditions: 65-75°F, KH 1-6, pH 6.5-8.0, TDS 130-400
Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper sulfate. Please avoid any aquarium product containing copper of any form or they may cause harm or even death to your invertebrates.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I received 10 LIVELY vibrant blue shrimp! I placed my order, and received them next day! I temperature acclimated my new aquarium inhabitants and within minutes they are already combing through the surfaces. They are a wonderful addition to my planted tank. WONDERFUL and prompt customer service and I will continue to shop with this company.
Love these lil blue dudes so much! They were the perfect addition to my newly aquascaped tank!
We ordered 10 shrip but only received 9. One died in transit. Another shrimp died right after we acclimated them. Other than that they are beautiful. Some are bright blue some are darker as expected. And after only 2 days we had a bunch of baby shrimp swimming around in the tank. Overall very happy with these guys just wish we would have recieved all 10.
Beautiful, healthy, and growing fast. They've been wonderful. (^-^)!
I ordered five and received six (!), they shipped midweek and arrived next day, put them in the tank after a few hours of drip acclimation. They're doing great after about a week, they've taken to their new tank and got to work on some algae. All six are a beautiful deep blue color, really stand out against the plants. One of them is more adventurous than the others and likes to swim up to the top of the tank. Very happy with these shrimp, would definitely recommend Aquarium Plants Factory.
I ordered 5 Blue Shrimp and 6 were shipped. I did lose 1 unfortunately. The tracking did not track properly, so I didn't know when to expect them and didn't get the notifications that I usually do. I had no idea they had arrived and my mail carrier did not know these were live fish, so she left it outside when she would normally bring them to my door. Luckily I was watching for them so I got to them pretty quickly but it was HOT outside. Anyways... the rest of the little guys are beautiful, healthy and doing great! Very happy with them and I will be back for sure.