- Sold as loose Bare-root Plant, or Potted plant
- Bare-root plant | loose, bare-root plant
- Potted plants | potted plant
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This product was much more than I expected! It came healthy and large. A great deal for the price!
Took a chance on these during the holiday sale. So glad I did. They are super healthy with lots of baby leaves coming in.
Crinum Calamistratum is an African water onion. When I first decided to setup a tank a few years ago, this was the one plant I was most excited about. It was out of stock at the only plant shop I knew of and I didn't take the time to look for other aquatic plant retailers. Fast forward a few years, I finally took the search engine plunge. I found APF very easily and lo, they had this curly little cutie in stock! So yeah, it took a few years for me to get this, my dream aquarium plant, and it's so much more impressive in person!
The Crinum arrived in beautiful condition: all the leaves were intact and I did not experience any melt at all. This little beauty is thriving in my Dwarf Puffer tank, they love playing with the swirly fronds! If you're looking for an easy-care plant for a low tech setup with show-stopping beauty, this is it.
My cc came in a little ziplock and I immediately put him in my tank. Substrate is Amazonia light. It didn’t die but didn’t make a lot of progress either. It is kind of there couple of tentacles seem to have grown a little. I think this plant is super slow to get established. It was a little cooked when it came but that is because it’s summer and I live in hot Midwest. I think it will come around. It sure is cute plant. It gets good circulation, light and nutrition so it’s just matter of time.
USPS lost my order for over a week, but they still were super healthy and I love them!