- Sold as a Tissue Culture Plants with vitamin liquid/gel
- Packaging May Vary! To be sent in either in vitro bag or cup
- Bag / Cup size: Approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Sustainable growth Buce plant species
- Great value! Nice specimen!
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Common name: Bucephalandra Green Wavy / Bucep / Buce plants
Higher classification: Schismatoglottideae
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
My baby's arrival was fast 2 days from order.
I love how plants look and "feel" very healthy.
I got tissu culture cup and it was 15$ on sale from 69,99. Just great sale for best quality plants. Got a lot of plants unfortunately they didn't send me flamingo crypt that was free gift with code PINKBIRD.
Looking great and will try to put up a pic after 3 months in tank.
Planted these along 60 other plants in a new aquarium. It has been 10 days and every has been thriving
This arrived looking like the picture and they were beautiful. I had to wait about a week before planting but I kept the plants in their tubs at about 78 deg. air temp. I put a couple in my 15 gal. column tank and had to wait till the next day to plant them in my 40 gal. I don't know what went wrong but by the time I was going to plant the remainder the tub all I had were what looked like roots and stubs. I know that the leaves can and usually melt so I planted the remains any way. They have been planted better than four weeks with no new growth. Now to be perfectly honest I have never dealt withy tissue plants before so I figure I must have done something wrong. APF delivered great looking plants at a reasonable price. I plan on ordering more of these but maybe grown plants until I get more experience growing aquatic plants. I have to admit though the tissue cups seem to me a far better deal than to buy the plants as you get a lot of starts.
Thanks for such nice quality plant species of Bucephalandra
I attached these plants to drift wood a couple days ago so I’m waiting for results
However all other Cryptocoryne I’ve purchased are doing wonderfully well
Highly recommended for plants here atAPF
Keep on growing and keep your fishes happy
The cup was really full of buce wavy green. It has about 5 small sections if you split it up. I decided to slowly transition it to submersed growth and so far so good. There has been minimal melt but lots of new leaves are sprouting so that is good. It came very healthy with lots of leaves and roots, and I'm happy with this purchase. :)