This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Discover the beauty and rarity of Bucephalandra APF Platinum, exclusively available from Aquarium Plants Factory. As the first aquatic plants nursery to introduce this unique plant to the US market, we are proud to offer the stunning Bucephalandra APF Platinum to aquarium enthusiasts everywhere. With its distinctive appearance, this plant offers a striking contrast to other plants in your tank. At first glance, it resembles the Bucephalandra White Marble, but what sets it apart is it has less marble variegation and its ability to turn white completely which will create a stunning visual effect in your aquarium.
Bucephalandra APF Platinum is a unique and highly prized variety of Bucephalandra aquatic plant, known for its stunning white ivory leaves and distinctive ripple pattern. This rare and exotic plant is native to the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia and is a slow-growing species that adds a touch of elegance to any aquarium or terrarium. With its low maintenance needs and ability to adapt to a wide range of water conditions, Bucephalandra APF Platinum is a great option for both beginner and experienced aquarists. Whether you're looking to create a stunning focal point in a planted tank or add texture and contrast to a lush underwater landscape, this plant is a must-have for any serious aquatic gardener.
- One of the rarest Bucephalandra on the market
- Sold as Bare-root plants or Potted plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.Scientific name: Bucephalandra APF Platinum
Higher classification: Schismatoglottideae
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Arrived in excellent condition and going to experiment if treated like anubias & attached to spider wood. So far, looks good. Looks like snow on a mountain.