Anubias Petite is hardy, undemanding, and easy to grow and maintain in almost any freshwater environment. Anubias can be work with freshwater Taiwan shrimp, to friendly fishes like Guppies, Neon Tetra, Discus, and other aggressive fishes like Cichlid, Arowana, etc.
- Extra saving on the bulk, combo pack of Anubias Petite
- Loose Rhizome | 6+ Leaf, bare-root, loose rhizome
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Planted these along 60 other plants in a new aquarium. It has been 10 days and every has been thriving.
Excellent healthy plants. Mid-winter shipment packed well and arrived quickly with no damage. Settled right into the paludarium set up.
I have many times ordered plants online, only to receive small sad looking things. Not here!! Even though they say the pictured plant is not what one will receive, it may as well be. This group of plants I received are nothing less than fabulous. They were well packaged, insulated and beautiful. The only suggestion I would have to make things better, at least on a large order like mine was, is that the bags be labelled with the plant name. I think I figured it out but either way no disappointment here.
Ordered a single rhizome. Very nice piece sent that had a second rhizome I was able to cut off and plant separately! 2 for 1. Makes up for the super petites in the same order that turned to mush. Shipping and packaging is always great. Picture is a snapshot of the centerpiece in a newly filled UNS 45. Elephant skin rock and black driftwood with a rock background insert. Other plants in the pic are java fern, mini kayu buce, green wavy buce and brownie purple buce. Petite anubias rhizomes are circled in yellow.