This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Anubias nana is a stunning aquatic plant that is perfect for any aquarium. This plant has lush, dark green leaves that grow in a rosette pattern, creating a beautiful, natural look in your aquarium. It is a slow-growing plant that requires very little maintenance, making it ideal for beginners or experienced aquarists alike.
Anubias nana is a hardy plant that can thrive in a range of water conditions, from low to high light and from soft to hard water. It can be attached to driftwood, rocks, or planted directly into the substrate. It is a versatile plant that can be used to create a stunning aquascape in any aquarium.
In addition to its aesthetic qualities, Anubias nana also offers a number of benefits for your aquarium. It can help to oxygenate the water, reduce algae growth, and provide shelter for fish and other aquatic creatures. It is also a natural water purifier, helping to keep your aquarium water clean and healthy for your fish.
Overall, Anubias nana is a fantastic addition to any aquarium. With its stunning appearance and easy maintenance, it is the perfect plant for anyone looking to add a touch of natural beauty to their underwater world.
- Sold as a small Bare-root Plants or Potted Plants.
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Low - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
The plants i received looked better than in the pictures.. i will be ordering more
I bought 3 of these plants. They arrived in great shape and healthy in appearance. Will definitely have APF as my first choice for future aquatic plant purchases.
Lush and healthy. Slowly my tanks are coming along with these beautiful plants.
I purchased 3 for my 36 gal they are growing great. Purchased 3 more for my 75 gal.
I was very impressed by the state of each of my plants. I bought 2 and received a 3rd for free and each one was very healthy. one especially had very new roots and a newer leaf.