Anubias Marble White is a very rare and attractive aquatic plant. It was cultivated in the lab using tissue culture technology. It's a great plant for intermediate to experienced aquarium enthusiasts and medium/high-tech aquarium tanks.
- Sold as a small in vitro, tissue culture cup.
- Small cup size: approx. 1.7'' x 1.7''
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants.
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Scientific Name: Anubias Marble White
Common Name: Anubias White
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
Can be grow emerged?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I purchased the tissue culture to try and prevent the plant to completely melt away. I'd seen in some reviews for a cutting that their plants had melted away and did not come back.
It was pretty difficult to put in the tank as a wanted to super glue it to a few pieces of gravel so I could place it in a better spot once it got bigger. I managed to get my fingers stuck together more than once lol. It's been in my tank for about a week, and it HAS MELTED. However, please don't let that scare you, as I saw a new baby baby leaf this morning. I'm looking forward to watching it grow!!! This is a really cool plant, especially if you've got black substrate or have a black water tank. Just be sure not to cover the rhizome when you place it in the tank, which is hard to do, because of the size of the plant. I definitely would recommend getting this cute plant though!!!!!
Great tissue culture. Came very healthy and great looking. Some had 2-3 plants in them! Ordered the pack of 10 and got 16-18 plants out of them. Highly recommend
Great little tissue culture plant. Would buy it again.
Truly a "nano" tissue culture! Despite there only being a single rhizome in the tiny cup, there were so many leaves and it was already so dense, I simply couldn't complain! I feel so lucky to have gotten my hands on this rare anubias! It's very beautiful and exactly as described and pictured above. However, be extremely careful and patient when transitioning to underwater submersed conditions, as to not melt the plant and rhizome. I've transitioned it into one of my tanks and it's already growing new leaves every day. I'm in love.
These have only been in my tank 2 days but so far so good. Very small plant structure (which I like), was able to get 3 small bunches out of this tissue cup. Arrived healthy, very happy with my purchase.
Compared to the 'loose' grown version, you will get about the same ratio for what you pay for, that is, this is a little cheaper and you get a little bit less (less leaves/smaller plant). The upside is that this is a tissue culture. I trust APF for the most part to have healthy plants when they are not lab-grown. I'm not against snails or anything like that, but this might be the way to go if you want to be fully commit and be able to just plop it in an aquarium or terrarium right off the bat.