This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Anubias Barteri Round is also known as Anubias Golden Coin. Interesting, round, coin shape leaves make this species stand out in any fish tanks and aquariums. It can grow quite large similar to other Anubias Barteri species. Anubias Barteri Round is hardy and suitable for Betta fishes to lay on the leaf and other aggressive fish like Cichlids or large fish like Arowana.
- Sold as small Bare-root Plant, or Potted Plant
- Bare-root Plants | Small bare-root, young baby plant
- Potted plants | Mature, adult plant with net pot and rock wool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Scientific Name: Anubias barteri var. Golden Coin
Common Names: Anubias Round Leaf
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
Can be grow emerged?: Yes
Can be attached to driftwood, stone, rock, aquarium decoration?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Bariteri plant is healthy and green. This is a beautiful plant. I will order more plants from this company.
The plant came healthy, with many leaves, wonderful green color and seem to get used to my tank already :)
The size was just perfect for what I was looking or for. Thanks a lot!
The plants arrived in less than a week. This barteri round where in perfect condition as you can see in the picture but way smaller than I thought it would be. Just a little bigger than a petite. Anyway, they look beautiful in my small beta tank.
I bought an Anubias Barteri, Java fern, salvinia, bolbitis difformis, Java moss and an anubias petite on driftwood and everything arrived looking healthy, full and beautiful. Really impressed! Shipped pretty fast, too, and was packed to keep the heat in since it was coming to Massachusetts. This is my first time ordering from APF and I’ll definitely be ordering from them again - because like so many out there, I’m suffering from Multiple Tank Syndrome.
This is by far the most beautiful anubias nana I have ever seen. I received a full bunch with over a dozen leaves. I nestled it in my driftwood and it is a gorgeous centerpiece for my 5-gal nano tank.