This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Ammannia Senegalensis is a marsh plant that originates in West Africa. If conditions are right Ammannia Senegalensis can be a nice addition to the aquarium. It exhibits a bronze to orange color depending on the lighting. There are much easier plants to grow than Ammannia Senegalensis however if you want a challenge, you can be rewarded with a beautiful stem plant with a lot of colors.
Here at Aquarium Plants Factory, we are cultivating this plant emerged. When grow emerged, Ammannia Senegalensis will be green in color and they will change to red color when they adapt to submerged life.
- Sold as loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 5 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 5 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 5 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Scientific Name: Ammannia Senegalensis
Common Name: Copper Leaf Ammannia
pH: 6.5- 7.5
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
The 13 days it took to receive my order took its toll on my plants. To be honest tho, I was expecting straight mush in bags. While some of the leaves had started melting, the plants all in all were in amazing condition all due to proper packaging for shipping. Majority of plants were in decent shape. Pulled them out of package, left them in their bags until they came to room temperature, washed the plants(removing dead and or dying leaves) in Luke warm water then dropped them in my tank. Within hours the leaves had started to fan out after being stuck in the bags for so long. I actually feel bad for harassing APF staff about expectations of sludge in bags....when in reality the plants that were shipped obviously were very strong and healthy to withstand such a journey. Thanks APF. Plant customer for life.
Barely survived the journey. A lot of broken leafs and still. Struggling to revive them
These never withstand shipping too well in my experience, no fault of APF. These type of plants ALWAYS drop leaves during transit, so my photos don't represent how great these will undoubtedly be once acclimated. Just a heads up about this for the uninitiated. Don't fret! As long as your water quality is up to snuff these guys WILL bounce back! 😁👍
Excellent plants no issue fast shipping
This was another really great plant that I’m very happy to have added to my tank. It arrived very healthy with strong stems and a great color to the leaves.
The ones I've seen and bought at other places come all thinned out and and mostly dead but I have to say the plant i recieved from you guy was flawless. Dropped it in my tank had no melt and in 3 days was sending off new growth. Good stuff APF!