This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Trade Name: Scarlet Temple / Telanthera Rosefolia
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This plant is one week into its new aquarium and it is doing very great. I did my research on this plant before buying so I can get the best out of it. The growth is fast and the color is nice. I find the stem to be more sturdy than other stem plants as well. I don't use any CO2 in this tank and I use the same lighting that came with the aquarium when I purchased it. This is my new favorite plant and I will buy more for my other tanks.
Decided to add some Red colored plants to my 10 gallon tank. Going to mix the Alternanthera Reinecki in between the Staurogyne Repens . My plants arrived individually housed in a secure sealed plastic slip and there was no leaking what so ever. Ive only had them in the tank for a week or so but already there are roots running from the sides and front of the stems.I have pretty good lighting and Co2 and by dosing THRIVE twice a week it might make for a successful planting. This is my second attempt at planting a red plant and with the information I received from APF,Im hoping for the best.
They were pretty when I put them in, but by the end of the week my goldfish gobbled it all up. Literally not even a stalk survived. It was packed very nicely and arrived very quickly.
The plants I bought arrived alive and absolutely beautiful thank you very much I love them 😍
Plants came very well packaged! And the plants are very healthy. My fish loves them, especially my angelfish. Very good communication with the seller! Thank you! Looking forward to get more plants in the very near future. Thanks again!!