Staurogyne Repens is a fresh green, compact and hardy plant for the foreground of the aquarium and it was found in River Rio Cristalino in the southern Amazonas. Its nearest relative is Hygrophila but Staurogyne is different with its marked compact, low, and bushy stature (5-10 cm) and small green leaves (each stem is 3.4 cm wide). During planting in the aquarium, the longest upright shoots should be cut off and new horizontally creeping shoots will soon form from the plant basis and gradually colonize the gravel.
- Sold as a Tissue Culture Plants with vitamin liquid/gel
- Packaging May Vary! To be sent in either in vitro bag or cup
- Bag / Cup size: Approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Sustainable growth aquarium plants species
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
They’re just beautiful as always. I don’t use Co2 so likely that’s why they didn’t spread as much as I would have liked, so happy to find them on sale. Thanks
2 day shipping (took the minimum amount of days to ship), packaging was great, and plants came in looking good.
This is one portion cup of S. Repens. I received it 17 days ago, and it's already reached the top of my container and can be trimmed. S. Repens purchased from Chain Pet store, has been "growing" for several months and is still the same size as when I purchased it. Same exact conditions, but the APF are 3 times as big already.
All plants were healthy with well developed roots. Shipping was quick, customer service was outstanding. Look forward to doing more business in the future. Don't waste your time going anywhere else, Buy these!!!
The plants I received are very healthy and in great condition. They are robust and green with no melt.
I ordered a cup of S Repens tissue culture from APF a few weeks back and now having used tissue cultures I wish I had started using them years ago. I've had bad experiences in the past with plants introducing nasty pests and aggressively growing algae into tanks, and not having to worry about that took so much of the stress out of adding new plants. With the tissue culture it was as simple as planting the S Repens and watching them grow into beautiful healthy plants. The S Repens themselves arrived in great condition (I say this because it was during the winter time and I was a bit worried about the cold weather being an issue during shipping) and did not have any melting at all, in fact when I added them in the leaves were kind of folded down but by the next day they had visibly perked with the leaves extended to absorb the light. I love the way these plants look and I've already ordered another tissue culture from APF. I highly recommend both Aquarium Plants Factory and Staurogyne Repens.