Cryptocoryne Parva (Crypt Parva) is one of the smallest species of Crypts. It's a great aquarium plant from Sri Lanka for the foreground areas. Crypt Parva will form a nice full carpet with small-sized green leaves when the right condition is met (Light, CO2, Nutrient, etc).
- Sold as a Tissue Culture Plants with vitamin liquid/gel
- Packaging May Vary! To be sent in either in vitro bag or cup
- Bag / Cup size: Approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Sustainable growth Crypt species
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Scientific Name: Cryptocoryne Parva
Common Name: Crypt Parva
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
Can be grow emerged?: Yes
Can be attached to driftwood, stone, rock, aquarium decoration?: No
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- Live Animals are excluded from the Free Shipping
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Came well packaged and nice color. Will add to tank and see how it takes.
First time buying live plants online, couldn’t be more happy.
All Plants came extremely healthy (except for a couple leaves) , fast shipping, good price for the quality. Wouldn’t want to get any plants elsewhere.
This was my first time ordering from APF and I already feel like a loyal customer. The plants I received were in perfect condition!
Arrived in beautiful condition, easy to plant in sand.
This plant can be frustrating to try to get a hold of (its a slow grower), but I would say it is worth the wait. The leaves came in smaller than I was expecting but I believe that is partly due to these being culture tissue starters. These are my first crypts and I wanted to see what kind of crypt melt I would get. I waited a week after planting to review, and they seem to be doing great. There were a few yellow leaves to prune upon arrival, and maybe one per day or every other day (with 3 cups of tissue culture in the tank). I can see a few leaves starting to get lengthy so they have grown since getting planted in the tank.
These TC cups were beautiful specimens full of plantlets and I ended up having more than enough for my intended purpose. Because of that, I ended up adjusting my aquascape to accomodate for more of this plant. Will absolutely order again. In fact, I tried to, not even 1 week later, and they were sold out.