This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Looking for an eye-catching aquatic plant that is both low maintenance and visually stunning? Look no further than Microsorum Pteropus, commonly known as Java Fern.
This popular aquatic plant is known for its striking appearance, featuring lush green leaves and a unique, wavy structure. It is easy to care for and can thrive in a wide range of aquarium conditions, making it perfect for beginners and experienced aquarists alike.
Microsorum Pteropus is a slow-growing plant that can be used as a background plant, centerpiece, or even attached to driftwood or rocks to create a natural, jungle-like environment for your fish. It provides excellent cover and hiding places for fish, which helps reduce stress and encourages natural behavior.
Attractive and versatile, Microsorum Pteropus is a must-have addition to any aquarium. Order yours today and see the stunning transformation it brings to your underwater world!
- Sold as a Loose Rhizome, or Potted plant
- Loose Rhizome | approx. 6 leaf, bare-root, loose rhizome
- Potted plants | approx 10+ leaves with Rockwool and net pot
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Scientific Name: Leptochilus pteropus
Synonym: Microsorum pteropus
Common Name: Java Fern
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - Medium
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
1st time buyer and extremely satisfied with my order. The plants shipped quickly and arrived healthy. They are doing great in my tank! I definitely will be ordering more plants in the future.
1st time buyer, 1st time review. Everything is exactly as they stated. Came in beautiful and healthy. Just ordered an additional round of plants. Great job, great plants!
Plants landed today and look to be in great shape. They're part of my total replant following a massive post-heat wave meltdown. I've never seen anything like it. Only remaining material from before are Crypt roots (which are all sprouting new plants.. Massive wall of Vals and carpet of Crypts completely collapsed. Big algae bloom resulted. Your Java Ferns, Vals, Bucephalandra, and tiny Anubias plants are all in. The one "mix variety" Bucephalandra drift wood piece wants to float, but partial burying is keeping it down. Combined with some LFS stem plants, hoping this will be a stable recovery. Thanks!
Very clean, healthy, green plants. They deliver on the advertised 6+ leaves; although, I was surprised this meant those leaves were provided as many small pieces of rhizome in a package. This worked out fine since I was able to glue them to small pieces of lava rock to place in my aquarium.
Very stiff and vibrant plants. Big pack is well worth it
They came in healthy and are doing great in my tanks.