This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
Plant arrived healthy and beautiful. Put it into my aquarium and it looks fantastic.
I guess every plant has its limitations. This one definitely doesn't like being handled, nor did mine do very well in transportation. Many leaves have already melted and I'm a bit anxious whether or not it's going to survive at all. I'm giving it 3 stars due to its almost immediate demise within a few days after its arrival. The packaging was excellent and you can tell there's no skimping on making all the right arrangements to get the plant to the buyer. I was super careful unpackaging all my goodies but this particular plant just doesn't seem to handle the trip or change in environment very well. We'll see how it does after a couple weeks in its new environment. I'm going ahead and giving it 4 stars because it looked great when it arrived, but right now, I'm not sure if it'll survive so I knocked it down a start since I'm really concerned.
Your charge for Post Office delivery is outrageous! I will not be ordering any additional plants.
I got my order today, Plants were amazingly packed for the long trip across the USA. I was concerned with the USPS being the carrier that I would get dead plants. The team at ADF made sure that did not happen! The plants where healthy and even showed new roots in transit. I am looking forward to my next order!
Winter not good for plants...mush
Have to reorder in spring
Plant melt down!
No serious damage even after ordering them mistakenly over a long weekend (MLK Day). Looks to be in good condition, maybe a little beat up, and with some water leaking from the box. Other than those very minor quarrels, the plants are vibrant pink/red and waiting to be planted. The picture is immediately after taking out of the pack. Very happy with my purchase.